DOOR SPOTLIGHT FIXED IN CHALK RECESSED LED SQUARED RECESS GU10 12X12CM
The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Recessed spotlight in chalk.
45° tilted lamp socket shape ideal for illuminating laterally, for example as a step light.
A pocket lamp installed in plasterboard.
Painting the spotlight you can obfuscate perfectly.
Includes both the lamp holder with GU < span class = notranslate ' > 5.3 12V and 220V GU10, so choose the size of the bulb.
The halogen bulbs or LEDs are sold separately.
The new installation system shortens processing times: the tread on the front reduces the finishing works compared to spotlights with smooth surface and gives a result cleaner. The installation is very simple, standard installation with embedded aluminum brackets for gypsum from 9 mm to 18 mm.
- Shape: square with 45° inclined lamp socket
- Lampholder: GU10 220v + GU < span class = notranslate ' > 5.3 12v (without power supply)
- Energy rating: A + class + bulbs compatible to E (without bulb)
- Brand: CE
- Hole: < span class = notranslate ' > 12.5 cm
- Width: 7 cm
- Overall width: 12 cm
- Recessed depth: < span class = notranslate ' > 7.8 cm
||Does not apply